Saturday, May 27, 2006

Well, Abby is in her preemie (up to 5 pounds) outfit that her Grandma gave her at the hospital. This will be her last time wearing it. I had to pull a bit on the onesie to get it to snap in the crotch, but she is now sized up to newborn clothing (5-7 pounds on the tags) though she does wear her 0-3 month (8-12.5 pounds) clothing as well - it's just a little bit big on her. On Wednesday of this week, she weighed 3.9 kg. I'll have to find some way to convert that to poundage - but that was how much she weighed. I just forgot to have them convert it for me and by the time I remembered, I didn't want to go back in and ask. LOL!

I have updated her photobucket with some new (and some not so new) pictures. I plan to have a link to her photobucket in the links column, but it may be a few hours yet before I am able to get it in there (not because it is complicated or anything, just that I'm often distracted or pulled away from the computer for one thing or another).

Here is a sampling of one of the pics:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In my not so humble and biased opinion, I think she looks so precious! :) I'll add details about these pictures in a bit. Have a couple of things to do first.

ETA: What I was going to say about these pics - was that I got the basket and the dress at garage sales the previous weekend. The dress cost me a grand total of $2.00 and the basket was $3.00. So...

Cute dress for pictures: Two dollars
Girly basket for pictures: Three dollars
Total cost for girly pictures: Five dollars
The way she looks in the pictures: Priceless

(Told ya I wasn't humble!)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!